Hawaii is the most recent of the 50 United States of America, and the only one entirely composed of six beautiful, unique islands. There are lots of fun things to do on each and every one of them…
- Check out the beaches – Enjoy the scenery, dive, indulge in sport fishing, swim, snorkel and surf. Sea Life Park near Waikiki or Port Allen Harbour off Kauai is an excellent gateway to marine adventures in Hawaii! You can watch the sun set, enjoy a luxury meal aboard a catamaran, or simply revel in the area’s aquatic beauty!
- View the volcanoes – Tour the Big Island a look at the natural wonder of the majestic Mauna Kea Mountain or the volcanoes at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, or visit the Haleakala National Park in Maui where you can also hike the volcanic craters. If you’re super-adventurous, try biking on the terrain!
- Visit Pearl Harbour – Tour this national historic site in Oahu, the only naval base in the country, and learn all about it! Experience a traditional luau – Visit the Old Lahaina Luau or Hawaii Polynesian Cultural Centre, watch the rituals, immerse yourself in the rich culture, and have fun while you hula!
- Ride a bike! – Cycle along the Coconut Coast, enjoy the scenery, and pick up a few beautiful trinkets from the local outdoor markets.
- Visit the theatre – ‘Ulalena theatrical production at the Maui Theatre is critically acclaimed and much loved by everyone… check it out!
- Horseback riding – Visit the Parker Ranch – a functioning cattle ranch – and go for a ride on one of their thoroughbreds while you enjoy the amazing scenery.
- Honolulu Festival, Oahu – March 1-3, 2013
- Prince Kuhio Celebration , Kauai – March 17-29, 2013
- Hawaii International Film Festival, Oahu – April 19-25, 2013
- Merrie Monarch Festival , Hawaii Island – March 31-April 6, 2013
- Maui Film Festival, Maui – June 12-16, 2013
- Pan Pacific Festival, Oahu – June 8, 2013
- The 96th annual King Kamehameha Celebration, Hawaii Island – June 8, 2013
- Koloa Plantation Days Festival, Kauai – July 19-28, 2013
- Prince Lot Hula Festival, Oahu – July 21, 2013
- Maui Whale Festival, Maui – November 2012 – May 2013
- Aloha Festivals, Statewide – August 8- 25, 2013
- The 42nd annual Kona Coffee Cultural Festival, Hawaii – November 2-11, 2013*